Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a summary of present day social and ecomic conditions, Beh-Aharon points out the dire consequences of America igring its obligations as set forth in the Declaration of Independence. He goes on to explain how the destructive effects of globalisation can be stopped, and progressive social structures introduced. Using a concept developed by Rudolf Steiner -- the actualization of the individual -- he explains how the world arrived at its current state and how an understanding of America's role in the globalisation process will help achieve cultural and spiritual freedom, political equality and ecomic cooperation in the world.
- Author BiographyJeshayahu Ben-Aharon was born in Israel in 1955. He co-founded Harduf, an anthroposophical kibbutz in Israel. He is the author of The Spiritual Event of the Twentieth Century and The New Experience of the Supersensible.
- Author(s)Jeshayahu Ben-Aharon
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Out-of-print date20/08/2010
- Weight269 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.