All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's Quest for A Safer World addresses the means for coping with terrorism. The book considers the strengths and weaknesses of the Bush doctrine in terms of dealing with America's nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons of mass destruction.
- Author BiographyMaurice J. Williams was State Department Under Secretary for International Development and Assistant Secretary for U.S. Economic Programs in the Near East and South Asia. Dr. Williams is now an instructor of International Relations and Global Affairs at Eckerd College.
- Author(s)Maurice J. Williams
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication09/11/2005
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width166 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.