All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking 170 years of secrecy, this intriguing expose takes a behind-the-scenes look at Yale's mysterious society, the Order of the Skull and Bones, and its prominent members, numbering among them Tafts, Rockefellers, Pillsburys, and Bushes. Explored is how Skull and Bones initiates have become senators, judges, cabinet secretaries, spies, titans of finance and industry, and even US presidents, including George W Bush. This book reveals that far from being a campus fraternity, the society is more concerned with the success of its members in the post-collegiate world. Included are a verified membership list, rare reprints of original Order materials revealing the interlocking power centers dominated by Bonesmen, and a peek inside the Tomb, their 140-year-old private clubhouse.
- Author BiographyAntony C Sutton was a research fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University and an economics professor at California State University, Los Angeles. He was the author of 21 books, including Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler.
- Author(s)Antony Cyril Sutton
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight390 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.