Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThere are plenty of things going on all the time when it comes to American Education. You can find 90% of those things in various journal articles, editorials, speeches-and even on the floor of Congress. The other 10% you'll find in AMERIKAN EDUKATION. 99 clever pages of what eDUCATORS have missed. You'll especially like Bunny Duzit, Barry Oak, Bambi Cummings, Rachel, Lindsay and the clever little rich girl. Coming soon: AMERIKAN EDUKATION - The 2nd Semester You won't want to miss Professor Bunny Duzit or Barry and Bambi's wedding night (a unique approach to Number Theory). Don't miss Laura Bangkok's appearance in Maxim Magazine on her 18th birthday-and how Tennessee Earle bought up the 1000 copies of the oops edition that one was supposed to see. AMERIKAN EDUKATION: Pass the word.
- Author(s)Professor Emeritus of English Robert Mayer
- PublisherE-Booktime, LLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintE-Booktime, LLC
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.