Amherst by Amherst Historical Society, Donna M Deblasio, Martha I Pallante (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
About this product
- DescriptionEstablished in 1811, Amherst has been actively engaged in the quarrying of high-quality sandstone since before the American Civil War. The products of the town's quarries have graced buildings and other structures in the United States and around the world. The promise of work at the quarries drew potential employees from the surrounding countryside, as well as from across the ocean, giving the community's population its diverse character. This photographic history presents the unique and fascinating story of Amherst, the self-described Sandstone Center of the World.
- Author(s)Amherst Historical Society,Donna M Deblasio,Martha I Pallante
- PublisherArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleImages of America (Arcadia Publishing)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.