All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-follow guide translates traditional hand-quilted Amish designs into convenient sewing machine patterns. The 83 heirloom-quality designs - including flowers, feathers, cables, baskets, stars, and more - can be adapted in size, shape, or any other aspect. A brief history of the Amish, diagrams, and simple instructions are included.
- Author(s)Pat Holly
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Quilting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.