All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the human amniotic membrane from its origin, characterization and medical applications, summarizing all the latest developments and findings related to this tissue with contributions from some of the leading researchers in the field. The book addresses issues for its preservation, separation and identification of amniotic membrane-derived cells, as well as the potential ethical issues involved in their use. The topic of this book is particularly pertinent for clinicians and researchers involved in the research and use of this tissue.
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight577 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAna Catarina Mamede,Maria Filomena Botelho
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.