All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAmores Perros (2000) speaks to an international audience while never oversimplifying its local culture. This study of this film opens up that culture, revealing the film's relationship to television soap operas, pop music and contemporary debates about what it means to be Mexican.
- Author BiographyPaul Julian Smith is the Professor of Spanish, University of Cambridge, and author of Contemporary Spanish Culture: TV, Fashion, Art and Film (2003). He is a regular contributor to Sight and Sound.
- Author(s)Paul Julian Smith
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBFI Film Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.