CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionNot all love stories end well. Although there is concrete statistic, many do have bad endings that stick with you long after the story is over. This is a review of those stories throughout history that have disastrous endings. There are certain lines that can connect one story to ather whether it is the time, personality of the parties involved, circumstances, etc. Here, the author particularizes and shows what it is that triggers these tragic endings.
- Author BiographyLuis Benitez is a poet, novelist, essayist, and playwright. He has received numerous national and international awards for his writing. His work has been translated into 7 different languages.
- Author(s)Luis Benitez
- PublisherEdiciones Lea
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Lea
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.