Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
About this product
- DescriptionEven in its incomplete form (the final volume is still in preparation), the Commentary on the Amores of Ovid has become a scholarly standard. The introductions to each elegy are succinct, readable and original, and take careful account of relevant modern discussions. The commentary is full of meticulous detail. McKeown's Ovid retains his lightness of touch, however, and poet and commentator share an interest in the wit arising from situation and word-play.
- PublisherFrancis Cairns Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1989
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleARCA (Classical & Medieval Texts, Papers & Monographs) S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrancis Cairns Publications Ltd
- Content Notexxvi + 421 pages.
- Weight703 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Volume editorJ. C. McKeown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.