All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth book in the exciting AMP series! The Grid has come to rest in a new sector. New hostiles emerge, once again setting the Human existence in jeopardy. A peek is given of the origin of the Human race. Follow along with the action as the follies of Don Grange and his Gray Ghoul fighters continues!
- Author BiographyStephen Arseneault is a native of Central Florida where he lives with his wife and children. With several decades of experience in the fields of science and technology Stephen brings a realistic approach to the science fiction in his works. SODIUM is his first sci-fi series. AMP is the follow-on series to SODIUM. The SODIUM series was written in first person narrative in an attempt to give the feeling of a historic account of a story as told by the main character. There is no dialogue between characters. It is not the traditional format for a science fiction novel, but it does add a unique dimension to the story, bringing the reader closer to the main character as the actions and events unfold. The AMP series is also first person, but it follows the popular format with character dialogue. Aside from eBooks the writings are also available in print from the author's web site http: //www.arsenex.com. Stephen enjoys reader feedback. Please send any thoughts or opinions to email@example.com.
- Author(s)Stephen Arseneault
- Date of Publication06/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.