All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBooks in the Animal Babies series take a simple look at different classes of animal babies. This book looks at amphibian babies, and examines how amphibian babies are born, how they are cared for, how they develop, and differences and similarities between baby amphibians and their parents. The book also includes a picture glossary of key and difficult terms, and a page showing the life cycle of an amphibian.
- Author(s)Catherine Veitch
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAcorn: Animal Babies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.