All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition of James R. Dixon's Amphibians and Reptiles of Texas: With Keys, Taxomic Sypses, Bibliography, and Distribution Maps , completely redesigned throughout with colour photographs, revised taxomic keys, and updated species descriptions, covers more than two hundred species of amphibians and reptiles. As in the previous editions, the book includes an extensive listing of the literature on Texas amphibians and reptiles that goes back to the historic writings of Berlandier, in the early nineteenth century, and is updated to reflect the most recent research. Comprehensive distribution maps, updated references, and an exhaustive bibliography round out this latest edition of what has come to be widely recognised as the standard scientific guide and reference for professional, academic, and amateur naturalists interested in the herpatofauna of Texas.
- Author BiographyJAMES R. DIXON is professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and curator emeritus of amphibians and reptiles at the Texas Cooperative Wildlife Collection.
- Author(s)James R. Dixon
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleW.L. Moody Jr. Natural History Series
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight1429 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.