All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom tiny, colorful tree frogs to the giant salamanders that burrow along the riverbanks of Japan, there are more than 7,000 amphibian species living on our planet today. Readers will discover how these incredible animals live double lives, spending time both on land and underwater. They will also find out how amphibians search for food and reproduce, as well as what dangers are facing these species today.
- Author(s)Christine Taylor-Butler
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTrue Bookanimals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width183 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.