All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides the hobbyist with detailed mechanical, electronic, and PIC microcontroller kwledge needed to build and program a snake, frog, turtle, and alligator robots. It focuses on the construction of each robot in detail, and then explores the world of slithering, jumping, swimming, and walking robots, and the artificial intelligence needed with these platforms.
- Author BiographyKarl Williams is an independent robotics researcher, electronics experimenter, and software developer. He is with Mitra Imaging, a leading medical imaging software company acquired by AGFA HealthCare Informatics. He is the author of Insectronics: Build Your Own Walking Robot and has written for Nuts and Volts magazine. A resident of Ontario, Canada, Karl has hosted a robotics and electronics website for four years, and received an IBM regional computer technology award for building a computer-controlled robotic arm.
- Author(s)Karl Williams
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication08/04/2003
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTAB Robotics S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date16/11/2011
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.