All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionAmy Namey is chasing a news story?in this Judy Moody(R) story for newly independent readers. Amy Namey, Ace Reporter, is on the hunt for a good news story. But t a lot happens in the town of Frog Neck Lake. So what's a budding reporter to do? Team up with Judy Moody! With Judy along to sniff out a story, anything can happen. Like maybe a close encounter with the famed Great Virginia Sea Serpent, Taboo! Are Amy and Judy about to stumble upon the scoop of the century?
- Author BiographyMegan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California. Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, Rose's Garden, and The Smallest Gift of Christmas. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Megan McDonald
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJudy Moody and Friends
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.