Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionWith the publication of her first vel, The Joy Luck Club , in 1989, Amy Tan was immediately recognized as a major contemporary velist. Her work has received a great deal of attention and acclaim from feminist critics for its focus on issues of matrilineage and the ultimate triumph over female victimization. This addition to the Bloom's Modern Critical Views series is enhanced by a chrology, bibliography, tes on the contributors, and a introductory essay by ted literature professor Harold Bloom.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notechronology, bibliography, index
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byProf. Harold Bloom
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.