All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brief and accessible introduction to the concepts and techniques used in applied linguistics research, which will be illustrated using real-life examples. The book covers both qualitative and quantitative research design, sampling procedures, instrumentation and analyses found in applied linguistics research.
- Author BiographyShawn Loewen is Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages at Michigan State University, USA. Luke Plonsky is Assistant Professor of Applied Linguistics at Northern Arizona University, USA.
- Author(s)Luke Plonsky,Shawn Loewen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note23 black & white tables
- Weight345 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.