All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionMedical science constantly demands our attention, as patients or relatives, concerned citizens, voters, investors, or simply curious individuals. But for those without training, the language of science is often hard to follow. The A to Z of DNA Science book series defines and illustrates specialized terms in ways that n-specialists can appreciate and enjoy. This volume focuses on the language of genes, gemes, DNA, biotechlogy, and heredity, defining, explaining, and illustrating over 200 terms used in books, broadcasting, websites, and newspaper and magazine articles.
- Author(s)Darryl Leja,Galen Perry,Jeffre Witherly
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleA to Z...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight187 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.