All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on a story told by Daisy Utemorrah of the Worora people to Aboriginal children living in Derby, Western Australia. The illustrations are adapted from their paintings of her story. She said, I used to live with my parents in a humpy house. My Grandmother, my aunties and even my Grandpa told me stories from the Dreamtime. I kept the stories till I was old eugh to tell children. We want to share our stories with all children so they learn what Aborigines used to do.
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLindfield
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.