All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis story was told by Agnes Lippo from the Aboriginal community of Belyuen in the Northern Territory, where people from the Larrakia and Waigite language groups live. The illustrations in this book are adapted from paintings of the story done by the children at Belyuen School. Bill Turner, Head Teacher at Belyuen School in 1987, said 'The Kangaroo and the Porpoise' is one of the many stories from the very small Aboriginal community of Belyuen. We hope publishing these stories will enable us to buy materials for the school. We want to continue to document the culture of the people at Belyuen.
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLindfield
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.