All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn accessible language supported by prolific illustrations and primary sources, Wiesner-Hanks covers the age of exploration from Europe into Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and the Americas. Quotes from leaders, philosophers, merchants, and voyagers draw readers into the time period. Told through the words and experiences of the people who lived it- kings, queens, and commoners, priests and lay people, explorers, scientists, artists, and world travelers- this is a world history for a new generation.
- Author BiographyMerry Wiesner-Hanks is a professor at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee where she teaches World History. Her publications include The Renaissance and Reformation: A History in Documents, The Marvelous Hairy Girls: The Gonzales Sisters and their Worlds, and Religious Transformations in the Early Modern World: A Brief Study with Documents.
- Author(s)University Merry E Wiesner-Hanks
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.