All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book concerns the projects and processes of sex worker unionisation and more widely forms of sex worker self-interest representation. Since the late 1980s, sex workers have unionised themselves as collective associations of workers in their worksites in many countries. The term 'sex workers', chosen by sex workers themselves, is a generic one covering all those who sell sexual services and comprises prostitutes, exotic dancers, porn actors and sex chat line workers.
- Author BiographyGregor Gall is Research Professor of Industrial Relations at the University of Hertfordshire. He lives in Edinburgh and was previously Professor of Industrial Relations at the University of Stirling.
- Author(s)Professor Gregor Gall
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.