All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionRonald Barclay chooses some of his father's favorite pieces of prose to illustrate this attractive A to Z of themes. Millions of people, worldwide, love William Barclay's endlessly fascinating ability to unlock and reveal the meaning of the New Testament in our daily life. Barclay breaks down the barriers to the ancient past, enabling the modern reader to understand fully what was really said in the New Testament. Familiar stories are given a startling twist that many readers say they find thrilling because they are brought face-to-face with the characters and the action. Ather reason for their thrilling impact is simply that people are inspired by a truly great writer. With his wonderful communication skills and down-to-earth enthusiasm, Barclay brings hidden details into full view, enriching our appreciation of the entire New Testament and changing and deepening the meanings of many well-kwn stories.
- Author BiographyWilliam Barclay (1907-1978) is known and loved by millions worldwide as one of the greatest Christian teachers of modern times. His insights into the New Testament, combined with his vibrant writing style, have delighted and enlightened readers of all ages for over half a century. He served for most of his life as Professor of Divinity at the University of Glasgow, and wrote more than fifty books--most of which are still in print today.
- Author(s)William Barclay
- PublisherSt Andrew Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSt Andrew Press
- Weight218 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorRonald Barclay
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.