All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete, fundamental, and authoritative classic was the results of years of research, analysis and thought. Describing the American family as a product primarily of European folkways, ecomic transition to modern capitalism, and its distinctive environment - a virgin continent. Invaluable to students of early American history.
- Author(s)Arthur W Calhoun
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.