Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionMelanie may be a dead teenager, but she's also an outrageously funny bad-mouthing bitch who doesn't care what you once thought about the afterlife, cause she's gonna give you the straight goods. No church crap. No science crap. No goody- two-shoes-gets-you-in crap. She's giving you the unvarnished truth as she sees it every day of her deadlife, denial, whitewash and dumbing down. Only the best snippy, sassy chic-lit cutting through that men-in-suits society shit. Be who you want. Think what you like. Do who you fancy. It's all free. All you have to do is die to get there. Or read this. It's chic-lit goes to the afterlife, and the afterlife will never be the same. Thank God!
- Author BiographyGordon Phinn is a writer, journalist and spiritual counselor of 25 years. He lives in Toronto, and contributes to periodicals, guests on radio shows, and conducts seminars on psychic development.
- Author(s)Gordon Phinn
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.