All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGRAB BOOKS 1-4 -- THE COMPLETE SERIES -- AT ONE PHENOMENAL DISCOUNT! When Amish teen, Jemima King finds herself in possession of a national treasure, fame, wealth, and an improbable love threaten all of her once simple dreams. Will Jemima have the strength to choose the right future for herself and her community? Join Amish teen, Jemima King as she navigates rumspringa, fame, sudden wealth and an improbable love! > Book 1: Seventeen-year-old Jemima King has simple dreams of marriage and a family, but when a chance purchase puts Jemima in possession of a national treasure, will a sudden influx of wealth and fame send her down a perilous path? > Book 2: Caught between with the temptation of wealth and a desperate need to be loved, will young Amish woman Jemima King turn away from her Amish community and values for the love of an Englischer? And if so, can his promises lead to anything other than heartbreak? > Book 3: Faced with a lawsuit and torn between four anxious suitors -- one an Englischer who has already once betrayed her trust -- will Jemima King find the strength to stand for herself and her family? Or will greed and mistrust steal away everything she values? > Book 4: Though Englischer boy-wonder reporter, Brad Williams has declared his love for Amish teen, Jemima King, are they truly meant to be together? Or can ather win Jemima's heart? If you LOVE sweet Amish romance, grab YOUR copy today.
- Author BiographyRuth Price is a Pennsylvania native and devoted mother of four. After her youngest set off for college, she decided it was time to pursue her childhood dream to become a fiction writer. Drawing inspiration from her faith, her husband and love of her life Harold, and deep interest in Amish culture that stemmed from a childhood summer spent with her family on a Lancaster farm, Ruth began to pen the stories that had always jabbered away in her mind. Ruth believes that art at its best channels a higher good, and while she doesn't always reach that ideal, she hopes that her readers are entertained and inspired by her stories.
- Author(s)Ruth Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight943 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.