All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTiny fingers, Tiny toes . . .and lives that will never be the same.Journey with four families whose lives are about to change forever.InHis Father's Armsby Beth Wiseman: Ruth Anne Zookis excited thatshe and her best friend are due with theirchildren the same week. But when Ruth Anne s baby is born with Down Syndrome, she and her husband struggle to understand God s plan.A Son for Alwaysby Amy Clipston: Carolyn and her husband Joshua are thrilled to be pregnant withtheir first child. A teenager when she had her son Benjamin, Carolyn still feels obligated to work to secure Ben s future, even though Josh adopted Ben. She struggles to realize that Josh will love and protect both of their children equally.A HeartFull of Loveby Kathleen Fuller: Ellie s mother loves to meddle in her personal life especially w that Ellie s pregnant. Since Ellie is blind, her mother worries that she won t be able to handle the baby. When Ellie gives birth to twins, her mother insists on moving in. Just aseveryone reaches the breaking point, a miracle draws them closer to each other and to God.An Unexpected Blessingby Vannetta Chapman: At 42, Etta thought her time of having children was over, but she's pregnant again. She goes into labor during a blizzard, and complications with the deliveryraise fear. Etta struggles to acceptGotte s willefor the baby and her son, David, who moved away two years earlier in search of what he would do with his life.
- Author BiographyAward-winning, best-selling authorBeth Wisemanis best known for her Amish novels, but her most recent novels, Need You NowandThe House that Love Built, are contemporariesset in small Texas towns.Both have received glowing reviews.Beth's highly-anticipated novel, The Promise, is inspired by a true story.Amy Clipstonis the best-selling author of the Kauffman Amish Bakery series.Her novels have hit multiple best-seller lists including CBD, CBA, and ECPA. She and her family live in North Carolina.Kathleen Fulleris the author of several bestselling novels, includingA Man of His WordandTreasuring Emma, as well as a middle-grade Amish series, The Mysteries of Middlefield.Vannetta Chapmanis author of the best-selling novelA Simple Amish Christmas. She has published over one hundred articles in Christian family magazines, receiving over two dozen awards from Romance Writers of America chapter groups.She discovered her love for the Amish while researching her grandfather's birthplace of Albion, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Amy Clipston,Beth Wiseman,Kathleen Fuller,Vannetta Chapman
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight218 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Narrator(s)Rebecca Gallagher
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time664
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.77
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.