Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionHow did the US financial crisis swball into USD 15 trillion global losses? This book offers a clear synthesis and original analysis of the various factors that led to the financial crisis of 2007-2010 - namely, an asset price bubble and excessive leverage. The focus is on the ingredients of and dynamics within the international financial system, and as such is the most comprehensive publication in scope to date in terms of market, country and instrument coverage. In addition to its thorough dissection of the causes and consequences of the most calamitous financial crisis in the past seventy years, the author also debates 'the way forward', including regulatory challenges, proposed changes and critique, and early warning systems.
- Author BiographyNashwa Saleh is currently a doctoral researcher at Cass Business School. She holds an MSc Finance (2002) from London Business School, and a BA (Cum Laude) in Business Administration from the American University in Cairo (AUC). She is a CFA Chartholder and member of the UKSIP since 2001.
- Author(s)Nashwa Saleh
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAnthem Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note60+ figures, tables and graphs
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.