All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionFor over two decades, Bloch et al's Psychiatric Ethics has been the leading text on ethical issues in psychiatry and mental health. This anthology will serve as an invaluable companion volume, providing ready access to foundational writings, previously published articles and excerpts of book chapters of significance to psychiatric ethics.
- PrizesCommended for British Medical Association Book of the Year 2007.
- Author(s)Sidney Bloch,Stephen A. Green
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1528 g
- Width224 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.