All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManifest through poetry in thought reflections on life's personal and social experiences of the past, present and future.
- Author BiographyI was born in the depression of the thirties into a large family of ten (one brother and eight sisters), learning life's lessons through them and their seven husbands. They, I, one sister, and my one brother all served in the military during those trying times, wearing patriotism as an honor in the love of our country and witnessing its progress through civil liberty and freedom. My seventy plus years has inspired me into gratuitous and responding writings, expressing in thanks what my caring parents have given to me, and in hope of passing on to the new generation a touch of enriched related thoughts in sensuous reflection.
- Author(s)Robert L. Sanders
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.