All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do I do with my life? Where do I go from here? Questions are asked and answered in this deeply moving collection of writings by gifted believers. Featuring best-selling Bethel-Redding authors including Bill Johnson and Paul Manwaring. An Apple for the Road is a compilation of hidden treasures of courage-dreams revealed, fears exposed, and failures painfully bared-the stories are as inspiring as they are convicting. The testimonies will challenge you to press into God for greater manifestations of His divine presence. Written from perspectives of those who believe in the supernatural and walk supernaturally, you may be venturing into unfamiliar spiritual territory. An Apple for the Road gathers nine leaders from the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry to share their wisdom about the natural and practical aspects of living supernaturally.
- Author BiographyPam Spinosi serves Bethel Church as a testimony writer and international student liaison for Bethel School of Spiritual Ministry. A college ESL and English instructor by profession, she teaches writing classes at BSSM and presents at Bethel's Writing Unto the Glory Conference. Bill Johnson and his wife, Beni, are the senior pastors of Bethel Church in Redding, California.Paul Manwaring is on the senior leadership team at Bethel Church and oversees Global Legacy: Bethel's apostolic relational network.
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Out-of-print date09/01/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.