All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses simple, leveled text to introduce students to the life cycle of an apple, showing how it begins life, grows, and reproduces.
- Author(s)Nancy Dickmann
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleWatch It Grow (Heinemann Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width110 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.