All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionSam Cornish's new and selected poems, in the voices and with the lyrics of the blues, grow out of the historical and personal reminiscences and traditions of artists like Langston Hughes and Margaret Walker. The poems are autobiographical and biographical, expressed through such art forms as film ir, science fiction, blues, jazz and other aspects of American popular culture.
- Author BiographySam Cornish is a writer on abstract art and curator based in London. Recent projects include a book and exhibition on the artists who worked at the Stockwell Depot, a monograph and exhibition on the UK/NZ sculptor John Panting, and the editorship of a two-volume survey of the paintings of Gary Wragg. Amongst his current projects are the co-editorship of the catalogue raisonne of the paintings of John Hoyland and a monograph on the sculptor Tim Scott.
- Author(s)F. Tassone,H. Cao,Sam Cornish,Yoshihisa Yamamoto
- PublisherCavanKerry Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 169
- Place of PublicationFort Lee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCavanKerry Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.