All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating and revealing book charts the life of one of the greatest living archaeologists. Stanley South has been a leading figure t only in historical but also in anthropological archaeology. His personal perseverance in field of archaeology has also been an inspiration to new and upcoming archaeologists and anthropologists. This is his memoir, played out among some of the most important debates and movements in archaeology since the 1960s.
- Author(s)Stanley South
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2290 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.