An Aspirin a Day: The Wonder Drug That Could Save YOUR Life by Keith Souter (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAspirin has been used as a common, household painkiller for over a hundred years. However, many of its greater, recently discovered health benefits remain unkwn by the general public. In December 2010, a new study proved that taking a small daily dose of aspirin cut overall cancer deaths by at least a fifth. In An Aspirin A Day, Dr Keith Souter examines the results of this and countless other studies which prove that aspirin is indeed a wonder drug which can protect against some of our worst kwn diseases, setting out how you too can benefit from taking even a small dose daily. Fully responsible, this book also gives advice on what to ask your doctor before adopting an aspirin regime, and outlines the possible side effects. Comprehensive and informative, this fascinating book is essential reading for everyone, teaching how this cheap and readily available drug can protect you.
- Author BiographyKeith Souter graduated in Medicine from the University of Dundee in 1976 and worked as a family doctor in Wakefield for almost thirty years. The practice contributed statistics to the Royal College of General Practitioners Weekly Returns Service and was part of the MRC General Practice Research Framework. As such he was involved in several national trials, including one of the major studies on aspirin. Keith has been a medical columnist for twenty-eight years and is a medical journalist, although he still practices medicine. He is a prolific author and has written over twenty books, including eleven novels and several health books including Doctors' Latin, Coping with Rheumatism and Arthritis, 50 Things That You Can Do To Manage Back Pain, and Now You're Talking.
- Author(s)Keith Souter
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.