All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you imagine what our lives would be like after a devastating asteroid strike? What effect would the resulting tsunami, storms, and dust cloud have? What would happen to the climate, wildlife, and our food supplies? This book traces the possible consequences of a global event on this scale, with ideas and evidence based on similar scenarios that are a part of fact and fiction.
- Author BiographyAlex Woolf played the drums and travelled on his motorbike before settling down as an author. His Chronosphere trilogy, a science fiction adventure set in the 22nd century, is published by Scribo.
- Author(s)Alex Woolf
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleA World After...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (colour)
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alvaro Fernandez
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.