All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionBridging the gap between textbook diagrams and the complex reality of histological preparations, this magnificent atlas of human microanatomy is designed to help students understand the complex structures encountered when viewing microscopic sections of tissues. Instead of simply depicting an individual section, each drawing is a compilation of the key structures and features seen in many preparations from similar tissues or organs. It is invaluable to students in a range of life science and medical disciplines including human and veterinary medicine, dentistry, mammalian biology, pharmacy, and nursing.
- Author(s)S.-X. Zhang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/1999
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note393 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1282 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.