All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive reference for the small animal practitioner to rmal radiographic anatomy of the cat and dog. With over forty years of experience between them, the authors have produced an invaluable reference atlas for the veterinary practitioner. The book is suitable for the general and referral based practitioner, undergraduate or postgraduate veterinary surgeon. Over 550 radiographic images analysed and explained More than 50 new figures added, with the quality of existing images enhanced Revised contents and page headers for easy-reference Clear informative line drawings to trace radiographic shadows and schematic drawings of underlying structures t seen in plain radiographs.
- Author BiographyArlene Coulson was awarded her Diploma in Veterinary Radiology by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS), London, in 1980 and has since continually offered a consultant veterinary radiology service for veterinary surgeons in general practice. She has served as Chairman of the RCVS Radiology Board. Noreen Lewis was awarded her Diploma in Veterinary Radiology by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, London, in 1978. She has since been continually involved in radiography and radiology within both general practice and specialist centres. Both authors have acted as postgraduate tutors and served as examiners for the RCVS Certificate in Veterinary Radiology.
- Author(s)Arlene Coulson,Noreen Lewis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2008
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteill
- Weight2254 g
- Width230 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.