An Atlas of Middle Eastern Affairs by Liam D. Anderson, Ewan W. Anderson (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $50.34+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated version of An Atlas of Middle Eastern Affairs provides accessible, concisely written entries on the most important current issues in the Middle East, combining maps with their geopolitical background. Offering a clear context for analysis of key concerns, it includes background topics, the position of the Middle East in the world and profiles of the constituent countries. Features include: Clearly and thematically organised sections covering the continuing importance of the Middle East, the background, fundamental concerns, the states and the crucial issues related to the area. Original maps integrated into the text, placing international issues and conflicts in their geographical contexts. Case studies and detailed analysis of each country, complete with relevant statistics and key facts. Coverage of fundamental considerations, such as: water shortage the petroleum industry conflicts and boundary issues A comprehensive further reading section, enabling students to cover the topic in more depth. Updated to include recent developments such as the Arab Spring, this book is a valuable introduction to undergraduate students of political science and Middle East studies and is designed as a primary teaching aid for courses related to the Middle East in the areas of politics, history, geography, ecomics and military studies. This book is also an outstanding reference source for libraries and anyone interested in these fields.
- Author BiographyLiam D Anderson is a Professor of Political Science at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, where he teaches international relations and comparative politics. He specialises in issues of constitutional design, particularly in the context of Iraq and other divided societies. Ewan W Anderson is Emeritus Professor of Geopolitics, University of Durham.He has a continuing research interest in boundaries and strategic resources.
- Author(s)Ewan W. Anderson,Liam D. Anderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note98 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight698 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ian Cool
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.