All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 5th book in the No.1 New York Times bestselling series by Chris Colfer In the highly anticipated continuation of the Land of Stories series, Conner learns that the only place to fight the Masked Man's literary army is inside his own short stories! When the twins and their friends enter worlds crafted from Conner's imagination, finding allies one else could have ever dreamed of, the race begins to put an end to the Masked Man's reign of terror. Can the twins finally restore peace in the fairy tale world?
- Author BiographyChris Colfer is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and a Golden Globe-winning actor. He was honored as a member of the TIME 100, Time magazine's annual list of the one hundred most influential people in the world, and his books include Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, the books of the Land of Stories series: The Wishing Spell, The Enchantress Returns, A Grimm Warning and Beyond the Kingdoms, and the companion books The Mother Goose Diaries, Queen Red Riding Hood's Guide to Royalty, The Land of Stories: A Treasury of Classic Fairy Tales and The Curvy Tree.
- Author(s)Chris Colfer
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Land of Stories
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteB/w illustrations & colour maps for endpapers
- Weight602 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.