All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionEdgar Allan Poe continues to haunt our literature. Though he died at the age of forty he left behind him a solid literary achievement as a short story writer, poet and essayist whose work is of continuing relevance and whose themes and techniques have been widely emulated by twentieth century authors. Providing a ready access to the main facts of Poe's life and career, this Chrology will be of service to the student, scholar or general reader who wishes to check a point quickly without referring to the detailed narratives offered by the standard biographies. The Chrology includes details of Poe's works, both those published in his lifetime and those which appeared posthumously. There is a full index of persons, places and works referred to. In this new work J.R. Hammond offers a definitive chrology of Poe which takes account of the latest research into his life and times and provides an insight into the background, life and work of an important literary figure.
- Author BiographyJ.R. Hammond is Research Fellow at Nottingham Trent University.
- Author(s)J. R. Hammond
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Series TitleAuthor Chronologies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight319 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.