All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor readers who want to get up to speed on Adobe Premiere Pro, they need look further than this fast-paced but thorough guide to Adobe's flagship editing program. Three experienced editors take them step by step through the entire editing process in Premiere Pro in which they'll learn how to perform professional editing tasks such as project management, multi-format editing, color correction, audio mixing, titling, effects, and delivering video to tape, the web, and mobile devices. Plus the whole process moves at an accelerated pace so readers can get back to editing even faster. The goal is within a weekend, they'll learn everything they need to kw to use Premiere Pro confidently for their own projects and client work. Readers will be able to put their advanced editing skills to work immediately by using the accompanying hands-on lesson files to work through the steps in the book. They'll further improve their kwledge through engaging video tutorials, handy quick-reference guides, and keyboard shortcut sheets all made available on the book's DVD.
- Author BiographyRichard Harrington is a director and editor. He has been a certified instructor for Adobe, Apple, and Avid. He is a Creative COW forum leader, a member of the NAPP Instructor Dream Team, and a popular author, trainer, and speaker. His company is RHED Pixel (www.RHEDPixel.com) and his personal blog is www.RichardHarringtonBlog.com. Robbie Carman is a professional colorist who works on numerous broadcast television series and independent films. He is a certified trainer for Adobe and Apple, a principal at Amigo Media (www.amigomediallc.com), a well-known author and speaker at industry conferences, and he is the Creative COW forum host for DSLR video and Apple Color. Jeff I. Greenberg is a professional editor, postproduction supervisor, and an expert in postproduction. He's an internationally known trainer for Adobe, Apple, and Avid products. A popular speaker, Jeff also chairs technical tracks at NAB, is the program manager of the Editor's Retreat, and is a forum leader at Creative COW. His consulting group is JGreenbergConsulting.com.
- Author(s)Jeff I. Greenberg,Richard Harrington,Robbie Carman
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.