Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThere are 294 topics in this book and you can open it at any page. The book, like my muse, skips on the surface of the waters like a flat stone, but will only rest when it finally sinks. The pieces reveal that I learned more from my missteps over the years than any triumph I may have stumbled over. While I don't divulge all the events of my secret life, the touchstones of growing up on the Bald Prairie as a railroad boy, of the practice of Medicine on the Wet Coast, and the embrace by the bucolic and ample arms of Mother Nature in the Southern Gulf Islands in the Salish Sea, gave me food for thought. I take the Oath of Hippocrates seriously, so I do t divulge the secret kwledge of my patients, which is my trust! The scant reference to patient matters provided here is in the public record and therefore t a violation. We are like bread dough in the hands of Mother Nature and The Almighty; beaten and kneaded on the breadboard of life; the yeast provided by those great Universals; allowed to rise and beaten again; risen and cooked in the oven of the world to a sublime end product. If you open this book it will be a little like opening Fibber McGee's hall closet! Odds and sods will tumble out!
- Author(s)Jim Warren
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.