All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning velist s heartwarming story about family and love lost, found, and finally truly revealed at Christmas.
- Author BiographyDrawing from 33 years of on-air radio ministry, Cynthia Ruchti tells stories of hope-that-glows-in-the-dark through her novels and novellas, nonfiction books and devotionals, and speaking for women s and writers events. Her books have been recognized by Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Awards, Selah Awards, the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence, Christian Retailing s BEST Awards, and Carol Award nominations, among other honors, including a Family Fiction Readers Choice Award. She and her plot-tweaking husband live in Pittsville, Wisconsin, not far from their three children and five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Cynthia Ruchti
- PublisherWorthy Inspired
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorthy Inspired
- Weight318 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.