All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to have the gift of healing? What does the Bible say about it? How do I experience it for myself? Many people have questions about how the Holy Spirit works in our lives. In An Essential Guide to the Gift of Healing, Ron Phillips explains the gift of healing and provides clear and comprehensive biblical background and support for the practice. As a Spirit-filled Southern Baptist pastor, Phillips brings a welcome balance to the topic, examining the many avenues that lead to healing and health. Filled with information and illustrations from his own life and the lives of others, this book clearly demonstrates God's power to touch and heal lives even today. The Bible is filled with miraculous accounts of healing. The Holy Spirit who activated these miracles in the early church is the same Holy Spirit who equips believers today. This book will help you build your faith and appreciate God's gift of healing, whatever form that healing might take.
- Author BiographyRon Phillips, DMin, is senior pastor of Abba's House in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Under his ministry, this church has experienced tremendous growth and has exploded into new realms of renewal and spiritual awakening. His weekly television and daily radio programs are broadcast worldwide and are available at www.ronphillips.org. He is a sought-after speaker and the author of numerous books, including the Foundations on the Holy Spirit series, Our Invisible Allies, and Everyone's Guide to Demons and Spiritual Warfare.
- Author(s)Ron Phillips
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleFoundations on the Holy Spirit
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.