Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA straightforward guide to the principles of effective fundraising operations An Executive Guide to Fundraising Operations provides fundraisers with easy-to-understand approaches to evaluate and address fundraising operations needs and opportunities. This guide simplifies and focuses on the analysis of problems and needs, allowing a quick return to fundraising. * Provides the essential framework to improve and invate development operations * Includes dozens of practical tools, including sample policies for data, database, reporting, and business processes * Offers sample workflow illustrations for gift processing and ackwledgment, report specification, and other processes * Features sample reports for campaign management, performance management, and exception management * Delivers effective calculators for operational rules of thumb No matter what the department is called, most fundraisers struggle with evaluating operational issues. This guide leads you through principles of effective fundraising operations, simplifies complicated topics, and offers solutions to some of the most vexing operations dilemmas.
- Author BiographyChristopher Cannon, CFRE, is a managing associate with Bentz Whaley Flessner, a full-service development consulting firm serving higher education, healthcare, and nonprofits. Mr. Cannon partners with clients around the world to leverage their data, technology, and processes to foster increased fundraising results. His presentations and writing, such as recent articles in AHP Journal and AFP's Advancing Philanthropy, focus the fundraiser on aligning fundraising operations with the organization's programs and mission.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Cannon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.