Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is one of a series of Bible study helps designed to provide a systematic set of literature for any serious student. The basic ( computer language pun intended) concept of this system involves the word Exegesis. That word means the Elucidation of the Truth (to read out the Truth). It is defined as: Exegesis: is the Correct Application of sound Hermeneutical Principles to the Original text of Scripture in order to Declare its intended meaning. This definition opens the door of systematic Bible study to subjects that include but is t limited to: Hermeneutics; Biblical Introduction; Study of the original Languages of the Scripture which include Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic along with Tectual Criticism of such texts; Homiletics; Systematic Theology; and Christian Apologetics. This has been my writing/teaching aim for the past 40+ years.
- Author BiographyThe author was formerly founder and president of Aerospace Associates Inc.(AAI) of Colorado Springs CO. In the Defense Industry, he has held many positions, notably; he has been employed as a Radar Systems Engineer, a Senior Software Engineer, and a Radar Site Analyst. In this industry through AAI, he has been an industry consultant for 20 years. As founder and president of AAI, Mr. Carlson has done research in agriculture, aquaculture, railroad safety and monitoring. He helped design and install some of our largest Missile warning radar systems, BMEWS and PAVE PAWS. He developed Requirements Analysis Specifications including mathematical specifications for several space projects (DSP and MCCC) He has taught courses and tutored students in the areas of algebra, trigonometry, calculus, differential equations, vector analysis, theory of equations, and Radar systems. He is an ordained minister of the Gospel, and also was a full time missionary pastor/teacher, helping to start 4 local churches; three in the Colorado Springs Area and one in Alaska. He has taught Greek, Hebrew, Hermeneutics, Homiletics, Systematic Theology, and New Testament Textual Criticism in home, Church school, Bible College, and Seminary programs. He has addressed several bible conferences including the western regional conference for the American Missionary Fellowship. As a professional musician, he played in various concert bands and orchestras. In this arena he played in small combos around the Seattle area and also in Alaska. After his conversion to Christianity in 1964, he appeared as a soloist at the greater Fairbanks Crusade for Christ, the Evangelical Booksellers National Convention in Colorado Springs, many performances at churches as a representative of the Western Conservative Baptist Seminary. He also made three LP recordings. Swede was a professional ski instructor from 1987 until 1999. His list of Aerospace and other scientific publications include more than 250 documents generated for many employers in the defense industry. One of these written in 1962 is a book on orbital mechanics as applied to satellites and ballistic missiles; another was a mathematical Specification for The Calibration of The two BMEWS Detection Radar Sensors, implemented in 1967; finally, a Mathematical Specification used in calibrating the Air Force Satellite Network. In the area of Biblical Studies he has written 12 textbooks and edited and/or converted 2 others.
- Author(s)Rev Norman E Carlson,Reverend Norman E Carlson
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1393 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.