An Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling: Contributions to a Pluralistic Practice by Mick Cooper (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for trainees and practitioners across the orientations who wish to incorporate an existential approach into their practice. Using a pluralistic perspective that recognises the diversity of clients and their individual needs, it shows trainees how and when existential concepts and practices can be used alongside other approaches. A wealth of resources and the author's writing style make this is one of the most accessible and inspiring introductions to existential therapy. Videos of existential counselling in practice and written case studies ensure existential theory is illustrated in practice, while reflective questions and exercises help trainees relate toriously complex existential themes to their own kwledge and experience. A companion website offers relevant journal articles, video tutorials on existential counselling skills, the results of the author's survey of the 'Top 10' existential films, vels and songs, and much more. This passionate and insightful book is the ideal guide to help your trainees understand existential therapy and learn how to integrate its ideas and practices into their therapeutic work. Mick Cooper is Professor of Counselling Psychology at University of Roehampton.
- Author BiographyMick Cooper is Professor of Counselling Psychology at the University of Roehampton and is a leading international authority in the fields of person-centred, experiential, existential and relational therapies. He is author and co-author of several SAGE books: the bestselling Working at Relational Depth in Counselling and Psychotherapy with Dave Mearns (2005), Existential Therapies (2003) and The Plural Self (1998). His new book with SAGE, Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling: Contributions to a Pluralistic Practice, published in 2015 accompanied by a companion website hosting bespoke video tutorials of key therapeutic skills.
- Author(s)Mick Cooper
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.