About this product
- DescriptionAs a child, Josef Albers loved to watch his handyman father paint houses.When Josef grew up and became an artist, he reduced each image to its simplest shapes, breaking it down into blocks of color. He made an incredible discovery: he could alter the entire mood of a painting just by changing the way he combined the colors! Josef spent his entire life studying color, and what he found revolutionized the way people look at art.
- Author BiographyNATASHA WING grew up just down the street from artist Josef Albers. The author of the bestselling The Night Before series, she lives in Fort Collins, Colorado. JULIA BRECKENREID lives in Toronto, Canada. An Eye for Color is her first picture book.
- Author(s)Natasha Wing
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julia Breckenreid
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.